Our litigation solicitors’ expertise
Our litigation team provides a wide range of legal services including;
- commercial litigation and dispute resolution including contract disputes (both business and personal)
- debt recovery
- property litigation
- commercial landlord & tenant disputes
- residential possession claims
- boundary disputes
- adverse possession and contentious trusts
We will work closely with you and quickly get to grips with your business goals so we can help you find creative solutions with minimal disturbance to you or your professional reputation.
Utilising strong negotiation skills, we are typically able to help clients resolve their disputes without resorting to court proceedings, saving you considerable time and expense.
Where appropriate, we can provide advice on using Alternative Dispute Resolution, such as mediation or arbitration, to help you negotiate a suitable settlement in a calm, cooperative environment.
Contracts form the basis of all successful businesses. We can assist with a wide range of contract disputes, including:
- Non-payment of goods or services
- General non-performance
We have experience handling all types of contracts, including:
- Standard terms and conditions
- Franchise agreements
- Distribution agreements
- Agency agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Partnership agreements
Commercial debt recovery
Issues of cash flow impact all businesses, so when you are owed money by an individual or business who cannot repay you, it is important to move fast to try to recover the outstanding debt.
We offer a proactive debt recovery service to help businesses focus their energies on making money rather than chasing it. In our experience, a well-crafted letter from a solicitor is usually all it takes to compel debtors to engage in settlement discussions. Our service includes:
- Regular chasing
- Providing advice on any settlement offers
- Drafting and reviewing settlement agreements
- Escalating to legal action if you decide it is in your best interests
Commercial property litigation
We can assist with all types of commercial property dispute, including:
- Development and site assembly disputes
- Lease renewals
- Lease surrender disputes
- Commercial landlord & tenant disputes
- Residential and commercial possession claims
- Boundary disputes
- Noise disputes
- Adverse possession and contentious trusts
- Service charge disputes
- Dilapidations claims
- Disputes over alterations
- Assignment and subletting commercial leases
- Planning and change of use disputes
We are highly regarded for our expertise with our clients spanning a wide range of business structures and commercial ventures, including start-ups, small to medium enterprises, and regional/national corporations. Our clients include landlords, tenants, developers, house builders, and investors.
Get in touch with our litigation solicitors in Horsham
For further information, please get in touch with our litigation solicitors in Horsham, West Sussex or email us at email@example.com.